Last Updated: 05/19/2017
These terms of service (“Terms”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with Blockchain Intel LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company, also known as BlockIntel, in association with the use of blockintel.co (the “Website”) and/or our email newsletter (“Newsletter”), and/or other Blockchain Intel LLC services (collectively the “Service”). Please read them carefully.
Accepting these Terms
If you access or use the Service, it means you agree to be bound by all of the terms below. So, before you use the Service, please read all of the terms. If you don’t agree to all of the terms below, please do not use the Service. Also, if a term does not make sense to you, please let us know by e-mailing email@example.com.
Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. For instance, we may need to change these Terms if we come out with a new feature or service or for some other reason.
as a click-through confirmation or acceptance button). It is your responsibility to check blockintel.co/terms for changes to these Terms.
If you continue to use the Service after the revised Terms go into effect, then you have accepted the changes to these Terms.
You may use the Service if you can form a binding contract with Blockchain Intel LLC and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Blockchain Intel LLC.
Your Content & Conduct
Our Service allows you and other users to subscribe to our content. You are responsible for the information that you make available to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
You can unsubscribe from our Service at any time.
You agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Service or other Users:
Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service;
Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect any personal information about other users, or intimidate, threaten, stalk or otherwise harass other users or administrators of the Service;
- Create an account or post any content if you are not over 13 years of age years of age; and
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, rate limits or other features designed to protect the Service, users of the Service, or third parties
Blockchain Intel LLC Materials
We put a lot of effort into creating the Service including the logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information and other content (excluding your content). This property is owned by us or our licensors and it is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. We grant you the right to use it.
However, unless we expressly state otherwise, your rights do not include:
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from the Service;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this Service for a commercial purpose;
- republish material from the Service (including republication on another website or application) except for as provided in Permitted Sharing below;
- show any material from the Service in public except for as provided in Permitted Sharing below;
- edit or otherwise modify any material in the Service, or redistribute material from the Service without express and written permission from Blockchain Intel LLC except as provided in Permitted Sharing below;
- use a group inbox to subscribe to the Newsletter, or;
- share Newsletters designated as “BlockIntel’s Take” or “Blockchain Influencer Report” beyond the limits provided in Permitted Sharing below.
- Newsletters designated “BlockIntel’s Take” or “Blockchain Influencer Report” may be forwarded privately to friend(s) or colleague(s) no more than two (2) times per month provided it does not result in the Newsletter’s publication in any form.
- You may take a screenshot of partial content from the Website or Newsletter for the purpose of sharing privately or on social media no more than two (2) times per month provided such publication includes attribution to Blockchain Intel LLC, BlockIntel, or blockintel.co.
- You may reproduce a reasonable excerpt from the Service for a blog post or other publication provided such publication includes attribution to Blockchain Intel LLC, BlockIntel, or blockintel.co. Such excerpt shall not exceed 25 percent of content in the originating BlockIntel Newsletter or Website post.
Blockchain Intel LLC reserves the right to terminate any or all of these exceptions at any time globally or on an individual user basis.
Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted. Blockchain Intel LLC reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this Website, or indeed this entire Website, at Blockchain Intel LLC’s discretion.
If Blockchain Intel LLC provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access the Newsletter or restricted areas of this Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Blockchain Intel LLC may disable your user ID and password in Blockchain Intel LLC’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Hyperlinks and Third Party Content
You may create a hyperlink to the Website, Newsletter or other BlockIntel service. But, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information without our express written consent.
Blockchain Intel LLC makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for third party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Website or Newsletter. When you leave the Service, you should be aware that these Terms and our policies no longer govern.
If there is any content on the Service from you and others, we do not review, verify or authenticate it, and it may include inaccuracies or false information. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees relating to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any content contained in the Service. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of or reliance on any content.
In these Terms, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Service for whatever purpose.
You are responsible for the content that you make available to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
When you post, link or otherwise make available content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute your content on or through the Service.
You may not post, link and otherwise make available on or through the Website, Newsletter, or other BlockIntel service any of the following:
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, bigoted, fraudulent or deceptive;
- Content that is illegal or unlawful, that would otherwise create liability;
- Content that may infringe or violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy, right of publicity or other intellectual or other right of any party;
- Mass or repeated promotions, political campaigning or commercial messages directed at users who do not follow you (SPAM);
- Private information of any third party (e.g., addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers); and
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code.
Also, you agree that you will not do any of the following in connection with the Service or other users:
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service;
- Impersonate or post on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Collect any personal information about other users, or intimidate, threaten, stalk or otherwise harass other users of Service;
- Create an account or post any content if you are not over 13 years of age years of age; and
- Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any filtering, security measures, rate limits or other features designed to protect the Service, users of the Service, or third parties.
Blockchain Intel LLC reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Website, Newsletter, or other BlockIntel service.
THE SERVICE AND ANY OTHER SERVICE AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN AS IS OR AS AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN) WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WHETHER ALLEGED TO ARISE BY OPERATION OF LAW, BY REASON OF CUSTOM OR USAGE IN THE TRADE, BY COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT WILL BLOCKCHAIN INTEL LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER SERVICE AND/OR CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR ARE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND UNDER ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO BLOCKCHAIN INTEL LLC. THIS SECTION WILL BE GIVEN FULL EFFECT EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT IS DEEMED TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Blockchain Intel LLC harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees, costs, penalties, interest and disbursements) we incur in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party relating to your use of the Service or the use of the Service by any person using your account, including any claim that your use of the Service violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party, and/or your violation of these Terms.
We take intellectual property rights seriously. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and, at our sole discretion, access to the service for users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. blockintel.co/privacy
The validity of these Terms and the rights, obligations, and relations of the parties under these Terms will be construed and determined under and in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Texas.
If you breach any of these Terms, we have the right to suspend or disable your access to or use of the Service.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Blockchain Intel LLC regarding the use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Blockchain Intel LLC relating to your use of the Service.
Payment Information; Taxes
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
Please let us know what you think of the Service, these Terms and, in general, blockintel.co. When you provide us with any feedback, comments or suggestions about the Service, these Terms and, in general, blockintel.co, you irrevocably assign to us all of your right, title and interest in and to your feedback, comments and suggestions.
Questions & Contact Information
Questions or comments about the Website, Newsletter, or other BlockIntel service may be directed to us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.